October 17, 2016

family business / chouinard & ridgeway

Family Business: Innovative On-Site Child Care Since 1983
By Malinda Chouinard & Jennifer Ridgeway

What an honor to have some images included in Malinda Chouinard & Jennifer Ridgeway's new book Family Business: Innovative On-Site Child Care Since 1983. I feel so fortunate to work with a company that values family as much as Patagonia does. 

Since my first child was born, the staff at the photo department at Patagonia have always given me the support I needed to pursue my career as a photographer, follow our path of family adventures, and bring my own kids to work with me. So grateful for this company and its values. Hoping very much other corporations follow this healthy initiative. When it comes to work, parents should not have to choose between career and family.

More info here: http://www.patagoniaworks.com/press/2016/8/8/patagonia-releases-new-book-family-business-innovative-on-site-child-care-since-1983

Family Business: Photo (LEFT) by Somira Sao

Family Business: Photo (LEFT) by Somira Sao

Family Business: Photo (BOTTOM RIGHT) by Somira Sao

No comments:

Post a Comment